Get your own April Fools Day gadget from the Glitter Graphics gallery
Wednesday, 30 March 2011
April Fool day is a big tradition in Britain and people really enjoy this party. It is celebrated on April 1st. Lots of tricks and jokes are played in this day. But most of April Fool jokes are usually funny and don´t hurt others. Learn more about this special day with this video.
Tuesday, 29 March 2011
Create your own daily or weekly routines voki in the voki page.
- Select a character.
- Change the look, clothing and accesories.
- Add text to speech, related to daily o weekly routines.
- Choose a background.
- Edit or share with your friend
Friday, 25 March 2011
Sunday, 20 March 2011
Friday, 18 March 2011
Tuesday, 15 March 2011
On March 17, St. Patrick's Day is celebrated in Ireland and abroad with parades, feasts and others traditions. It is a religious festival in honour of St Patrick, the Saint Patron of Ireland . People usually wear something green. There are many symbols of St Patrick´s:
- The shamrock, a 3-leaf clover. St Patrick used it to illustrate the doctrine of the Trinity, the idea that God is really three in one: The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The leprechaun. It´s an Irish fairy, a tiny old man dressed like a shoemaker with a big hat, who collects coins in a pot of gold
- The colour green. It is considered a tribute to ireland and his beautiful landscape
If you want to know more about this festival click on the picture.